A “roller-bearing” pipe support used to support roof-mounted gas pipes, electrical conduit, solar piping and other mechanical piping. Unique design absorbs thermal expansion and contraction of pipes thus preventing damage to the roof membrane. Pipes rest on a self-lubricating polycarbonate resin axle and roller.
- Optimally designed for a 2″ Pipe
- Maximum pipe OD (with insulation) is 2-1/2″.
- Adjustable from the factory set height of 5″ down to a minimum height of 3-5/8″.
- Maximum load is 140 lbs.(3.0 PSI.) Make certain each pipe support is properly elevated to evenly distribute weight at all pipe support locations.
- Unit Weight: 1.35 LBS.
- 12 per case, 17 lbs. per case. (Dimensional Weight 14 LBS)
- Recommended spacing is not to exceed 10 feet centers depending upon the load.
- 3/8″ All-Thread Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Axle, Roller and Collar material: Polycarbonate.
- All other metal parts are hot-dip galvanized.
Contact Your Rep to Buy